[Eric] Eric (4) Python IDE Documentation—Who cares?

Pietro Moras studio-pm at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:40:21 BST 2011

 I would be willing ... my time is heavily committed.
   Grand
so, Gadget/Steve.
Hence this the practical scheme I propose:

   You'll
grant your advice about Eric's aspects you're already familiar with, so to
minimize your cost in time, and maximize the benefit of your
expertise, and your interests too. That is, starting with next
revision of my work (not immediate, anyhow). Just tell me if I can
rely upon you on these terms.

I presume it
would be nice to be part of a team of experts on different Eric's
aspects, and I'd be honoured to organically collect and then share
such expertise.

See
you.
-