[Eric] Existing python file does not appear in Project-Viewer

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jan 1 14:25:57 GMT 2011

On Freitag, 31. Dezember 2010, Youssef Oualmakran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have progressed in the tutorial thanks your comments.
>
> I have created a file "minibrowser.py", which seems to have
> disappeared when I re-opened the project. I have attached a
> screenshot, where you can see the files displayed by the
> "Project-Viewer" (on the right side) and the files shown by the
> Windows Explorer (on the right side). Why is there a difference?

Did you add the file to the project? This can be done via the Project menu Add
File entry or the sources viewer context menu. When you create a new file,
this will be done automatically by the "Save to Project" action. Additionally
eric can be configured to search for new files when a project is opened
(Project config page).

The source viewer does only show files that are part of the project. It is not
a full blown file manager like Explorer.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de