[Eric] debug problems working with file and dirs

Michele Petrazzo - Unipex michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Wed Feb 23 08:28:10 GMT 2011

Detlev Offenbach ha scritto:
> I was just following your instructions and have to admit, that your
> script works for me (although it shows some bugs in your code). I
> don't get the OSError. My environment is openSUSE 11.3 64-bit.

Just tried on another 64-bit pc and there is no problem at all...
My first machine was a debian lenny 32bit and the second one a 64bit wheezy

An idea it's that is a problem with 32bit and resource allocation...

Now leave me some days for install some virtual machines with 32 / 64
bit and a xp 32bit.

I'll report you the results.

Thanks,
Michele

P.s. What was my errors? I follow strictly my instructions ;) and I
didn't found errors.