[Eric] how to debug a Django app in Eric

Danny Shevitz shevitz at lanl.gov
Tue Feb 15 18:11:52 GMT 2011

Howdy,

I have been using and loving Eric for some time. I have just starting using
Django and have downloaded the Eric
Django plugin. I am trying to use the visual debugger and running into
problems. I don't know how to stop
at a breakpoint in my code. There doesn't seem to be a menu way of running
in debug mode specific to Eric.
The best idea I had was to debug run manage.py with a "runserver" argument.
When I pull up the browser,
the web page is there, but it doesn't stop at my breakpoint.

Any insights on how to stop at a breakpoint would be appreciated.

thanks,
Danny