[Eric] debug problems working with file and dirs

Michele Petrazzo - Unipex michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Mon Feb 14 19:03:33 GMT 2011

Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> Please send a little script that shows the error.
>
> Detlev

Not so simple to reproduce, but... after some work I do it.
Download the package unipex.it/open/webpy.tar.gz .Sorry, but it
contains the test.py (10 lines) and the webpy (400k)

Uncompress it to a dir, say /tmp
Open /tmp/webpy/test.py and webpy/web/template script. Put a break point
to template:996

Debug script with:
command line, say 8090
working directory: /tmp/webpy
all check enabled

debugger report first exception to template: 1045, go over (press no).

open a browser to localhost:8090

now, on template:996 press (and continue to press) until
$python_dir/encodings/utf_8:16

now, after about 40/50 "F7" press, I receive:

The debugged program raised the exception OSError
"(11, 'Resource temporarily unavailable', '/tmp/webpy/templates')"
File: /usr/lib/python2.5/glob.py, Line: 52

That's all.
Hope this helps.
Michele