[Eric] debug problems working with file and dirs

Michele Petrazzo - Unipex michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Mon Feb 14 09:19:16 GMT 2011

Hi Eric users!
I'm finding problems using eric debugger when there are functions
involving path usage. Seem that eric "interfere" with the normal
os.listdir behavior or glob.glob (that internally use os.listdir).
Simply, after some usage, it show me an exception:
"""The debugged program raised the exception OSError
"(11, 'Resource temporarily unavailable')
"""
on the line of os.listdir  and it doesn't go over.

This happen to me on two, distinct, project that use os.listdir (one use
webpy)

My os, linux lenny with 2.6.34, eric4 from trunk

Thanks,
Michele