[Eric] Accented letters and autocompletion

Leonardo Giordani giordani.leonardo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:27:33 GMT 2011

> Hello,
>
> Please test the following:
>
> 1. Disable rope auto-completion and check the behaviour.

With this configuration everything works perfectly.

> 2. Get the eric assistant plug-in and enable it's auto-completion (please note,that there should be only one a/c provider activated.

I got the plugin and installed it, but do not understand how to
activate its autocompletion.
Besides, even QScintilla autocompletion has no checkbox for its
activation/deactivation.
I'm a bit lost in this part of the configuration, any help?

Thanks

Leo