[Eric] problems with eric5 and lxde

Zhu Sha Zang zhushazang at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 9 18:10:02 BST 2010

 I'm used kde-4.4.4 at now only to show the "users" of my network the
power of linux against windows 7. This doesn't matter to me, only a free
show destkop.

But now, i'm tired about hight consuption of resources of KDE and
restarted to use LXDE.

I've used LXDE one year later but ERIC is more recent. Never both together.

But, when i try to start eric5-5.0.2 the lxde simply die. I can't do
nothing. Keyboard and mouse answer, but none menu work any more. I can
make a Ctrl+Alt+F2 to see errors on console, but how i can find the
"bug" and report better this problem?

I've downgraded PyQt4, sip and qscintilly before reinstall eric5.

dev-python/PyQt4-4.7.3
dev-python/sip-4.10.2
dev-python/qscintilla-python-2.4.3
x11-libs/qscintilla-2.4.3