[Eric] Is editor font size setting working?

Xaver Wurzenberger xaver.xn at web.de
Fri Oct 15 12:29:05 BST 2010

Hi,

> I do think it is important to state the version of Eric you are using.

of course it is. My bad:
Eric4 4.4.5 (r3770)
Qt 4.7.0
KDE 4.5.2

> Something simple to *try* and see if it helps to set fonts: On Settings >
> Preferences tab, go to Interface > Interface, which will display a long
> page. Go near the bottom of it and look for a title "Dialogs".  There is a
> selection box "use KDE 4 dialogs".  Click on it to select it, restart Eric
> and see if it then works as you want.

I had the same idea after reading your thread - however, simply ticking that
KDE4 box doesn't seem to change anything. Thanks though.

Meanwhile, I also discovered that bugs should be sent to
eric4-bugs at eric-ide.python-projects.org
so that question of mine is answered.

Regards,
Xaver