[Eric] Debug Message

Brad Ralph lists at ralph.id.au
Wed May 26 00:29:52 BST 2010

Hi all,

Its a Qt thing.  Took me ages to work this out.  I was blaming the whole time
too :)

The way I fix it is to run kdebugdialog from the command prompt and check the
box to 'disable all debug output'.

This happens for me when using the fedora-testing repositories, so I guess it
is left in by the distro maintainers so we can help with the debugging.

Regards.
Brad