[Eric] RFE for "Find in Files" dialog

Mikhail Terekhov termim at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:33:57 BST 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM, detlev <detlev at die-offenbachs.de> wrote:

> Thanks for the patch. The code was back-ported from eric5 and I missed this
> place (it's the fact that QString is gone in PyQt4 API v2)
>
> That is most probably a nit picking and a matter of taste but the name
'dir' for a
local variable is a little bit confusing. In fact because I'm completely
unfamiliar
with the PyQt4 API I've bluntly  inserted 'print dir(self.dirHistory)' after

'if self.dirButton.isChecked():' to see what attributes are available and
immediately
got an error "using local variable 'dir' before assignment". The better name
would
be something like "currentDir". IMHO of course.

Thanks for the quick fix!

Mikhail Terekhov