[Eric] Perforce

Eric Walker sli1que at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 23:05:56 BST 2010

Hey,
Thanks for the tip. Now I have a few more questions. Should I start this project somewhere on the web or do it all locally on my disk. Like a sourcforge thing?  Also, have you had any luck getting the text size to change and save. Its too small and when I change it, log out and back it goes back to the small font size.

Thanks
Eric :)