[Eric] Access running eric4 instance through its shell?

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Sun Jan 24 22:41:51 GMT 2010

Hi,

I'm not quite clear on this. Would I need to debug a project that is the
full eric4? (i.e. Load eric4 into eric4?) Or, can I debug the plugin's file
directly? If so, how?

Or, can the breakpoint info saved with the plugin's file, and eric4 goes
into debug mode when the plugin is run, but without loading eric4 inside
eric4?

--
Larry