[Eric] freeze when trying to detach from tty

Nickolaj Sjujsckij sterkrig at home.no
Sun Jan 17 12:20:22 GMT 2010

>> I have an issue with eric (4.4.0 and 4.3.10) on my Fedora boxes :
>> - when using "$ eric4", all works well
>> - when using "$ eric4&", the splashscreen appears and stay freezed on
>> "Generating main user interface".
> It works for me. Do you have any additional info that may lead to an
> educated guess?
  I have (probably) the same issue. When run from awesome's
(http://awesome.naquadah.org/) command prompt, Eric freezes at "Generating
main user interface" and hangs awesome itself. In fluxbox or from terminal
Eric runs perfectly normal.
  Can't figure out, what could trigger this behaviour. Some environment
variables, probably?

--
Använder Operas banbrytande e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/