[Eric] plugin repository

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:30:03 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have experience a bug in Eric4 for a long time, and since no one  seems to
notice or report it, I decided to mention it in the hope that there may be a
simple solution to it.

When you select the plugins menu and click on plugin repository, Eric showd
the plgin dialog, When I click the update button, it can't connect to the
plugin repository (currently "
die-offenbachs.homelinux.org/eric/plugins/repository.xml") and then
sometimes eric crashes a while later.

I must say that I have NEVER, EVER, managed to connect to this repository.
May it should be moved to some other, more reliable, server. Eric also
always complains it can't download the versions file...whatever that is.
Anyone has a similar experience?

thanks in advance,
--
Flávio Codeço Coelho