[Eric] Save file default type as bat or asp

detlev detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jan 2 10:33:41 GMT 2010

On Samstag, 2. Januar 2010, starglider develop wrote:
> Hi Detlev,
> thank you for your anwser, but I go to Settings->Preferences->Interface
> choose any theme but the problem persists.

Did you restart eric? Some configuration changes take effect after a restart
only.

Alternatively you may select the eric internal use of KDE dialogs (same config
page at the bottom). That will solve at least the first issue because I code
some extra functionality to achieve what the Qt file dialog does.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de