[Eric] Generate Dialog Code Error

Ole Johan Væringstad olejohan.ludde at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:41:59 GMT 2010

Hi all

When I try to Generate Dialog Code for a form (compiling works fine) I
get the following error:

There was an error loading the form
../../../form.ui
'QLineEdit' object has no attribute 'setInputMethodHints'

I did generate dialog successfully several times before this started ..
so I went through the form and set all input method hints back to none
.. I thought maybe this was some new Qt feature that didn't have python
bindings yet .. but it still happens. When the form compiles to .py I
get these lines: lineEdit_X.setInputMethodHints(QtCore.Qt.ImhNone) which
creates the problems .. so I can get eric4 to compile the form without
including the setInputMethodHints method (how?) .. or ?

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks,
Ole Johan

System info: