[Eric] Debugger crashes

Manuel Soukup linuxuser-sky at gmx.de
Tue Feb 16 03:15:08 GMT 2010

Hi

When i try to debug my project the debugger crashes after graphic init with:

/home/manuel/Python/new/workspace/mySoko/Main.py has terminated with an
exit status of 0.

The Debugger window is closed and im back in the editor view.

Other debugger like winpdb work.

My code can be seen here for reproducing:

http://pastebin.com/mc79efb

All is one file.

As well you need the following:

data/img/bg.png
data/img/box.png
data/img/target.png
data/img/palyer.png

and a file called level2.data

With this content:

!Test
#######
* @ $ .
########
%
########
** @ ..$$

At first there wehre some errors in the console about eric***.py but now
i cant reproduce it anymore. *very strange*

I use the latest stable eric4.

I deleted .eric4 already but does not help.

I think eric is a great IDE but whithout a working debugger useless.

Please help

Thanks