[Eric] eric 4.4.1 subprocess problem

Linos info at linos.es
Wed Feb 10 20:23:02 GMT 2010

Hi,
	i can reproduce with this simple code:

import subprocess, time

if __name__ == "__main__":
   subprocess.Popen(['soffice', '/tmp/prueba.csv'])
   time.sleep(100)
   print "ended sleep"

change prueba.csv for any openoffice document. Anyway i think this is related to
the problem i am getting other time that i related first time here
http://www.mail-archive.com/eric@riverbankcomputing.com/msg02056.html  argh.