[Eric] Preferences problem

David Arnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 10 18:04:24 GMT 2010

All,

When I first open eric, I get the following picture:

http://msemac.redwoods.edu/~darnold/junk/eric4a.tiff

Now I open the preferences, make no changes, just open the preferences then close them by hitting the OK button, and I get this picture:

http://msemac.redwoods.edu/~darnold/junk/eric4b.tiff

Notice the change of font in the Horizontal Toolbox.

D.

P.S. I 've updated everything:

Version Numbers

Python
2.6.4
Qt
4.6.1
PyQt
4.7
sip
4.10
QScintilla
2.4.2
eric4
4.4.1 (r3649)

However, on my Macbook Pro, running Snow Leopard 10.6.2 and Enthought EPD 6.0, in the help viewer, if I type addWidget in the Index then double-click the addWidget in the result box below, eric crashes with the following:

http://msemac.redwoods.edu/~darnold/junk/dericcrash.tiff

D.