[Eric] Crash during search

David Arnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 10 04:09:28 GMT 2010

Hmmm....

This time I selected Eric API Documentation from the help menu, got a spinning beach ball, but I let it go for about 1-2 minutes and the help browser opened.

Unfortunately, when I close the help browser, I get the same behavior: a 1-2 minute spinning beach ball until the system releases and I can resume editing.

D.