[Eric] text.usetex

Serge Montagnac obs.psr at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 9 09:05:56 GMT 2010

On 02/08/2010 07:05 PM, detlev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it works for me. Could somebody try to debug it. Could it be a matplotlib
> related issue?
>
> Detlev

It is not a matplotlib problem but an Eric fork and "popen()" analyse ...
which conflict is between Python-2.6 subprocess.py file and your "Choose"
code ...

Frankly, it should be better to remove this gadget, as it crashes
all the time on the same line of a library which works perfectly
on other environments, and it is very annoying to answer a question
about fork side ...which is evident for the programmer, it is really
an Eric bug which will stop use of Eric at the release I indicated ;-)

Best regards,
Serge.

--
Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing
-- Aristotle

      Serge Montagnac
   http://www.obs-psr.com
     obs-psr at orange.fr