[Eric] Couple questions

David Arnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 7 21:21:46 GMT 2010

Detlev,

I tried investigating this last night.

Eric shows this version:

PyQt
4.7-snapshot-20100108

But the contents of /Users/darnold/Downloads/PyQt-mac-gpl-4.7-snapshot-20100108/doc doesn't seem to have been installed anywhere. Am I correct in assuming that this is the directory that Help->PyQt4 Documentation should point to? And is this the documentation that you are referring to in your response?

So for PyQt4 Documentation I entered the URL:  http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/static/Docs/PyQt4/html/classes.html

And that seems to work with F1.

Sound OK?

D.