[Eric] erci debug tool doesn't work at my computer, any clue ?

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Sun Dec 26 15:16:12 GMT 2010

On Monday 27 December 2010 01:46:32 nathon py wrote:
> Hi,all
>
> I have two computers.
> Erci debug tool doesn't work at one of them, but other
> applications are all ok.
> And the other one PC's Erci IDE is running well, there is no
> such a problem at all.
> That's weird.
>
> Dose any body encounter this problem, or can give me any
> clue?
>
> Thank you
>
> BRs
> Nathan, Zhou
> 2010-12-26

The answer is simple, though the answer may not be very useful.
No two computers are identical,  even if both have the "same"
OS.  There may be a piece of software that is missing, or a
piece of software that interfers with the debugger.  Or somebody
(probably you yourself) some time has damaged a piece of
software in one of them.  Also, one may have PyKDE4 installed in
one of them.

OldAl.
--
Algis