[Eric] File opening default filter

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Thu Aug 12 02:40:27 BST 2010

Hi,

I am using eric4-4.4.7 (r3805) and what a fine program it is!

When trying to open a file, I am presented with a drop-down list
which by default gives a "batch file" filter for files.  I think a more
general default filter would be "All Files".

I would like to set the filter  to "Python", as that is what I use Eric for.

I feel sure that in that massive "Settings -> Preferences" listing
there is an option to change the default file filter.  Regretfully,
I can not find it.  Would you help, please?

OldAl.