[Eric] Segmentation fault on Fedora 12

Mihail Lukin mihail.lukin at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 5 06:32:59 BST 2010

Hi,

Eric is segfaulting periodically on my Fedora 12. On Ubuntu 10.04 all
works fine. I understand that it's most probably Qt-related problem, I
never saw segfaulting Python apps before.
This is how it happens: I run Eric, it works some time and then
segfaults. I can launch and just minimize it and it will segfault in a
few seconds:

$ eric4
Warning: translation file 'qt_en_US'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'eric4_en_US'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'qscintilla_en_US'could not be loaded.
Using default.
...about a minute idle...
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
$