[Eric] Very slow debugging

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Sep 5 09:00:35 BST 2009

Hi,

I think you hit a QScintilla problem I have seen as well. It gets very slow,
when it has to display looong lines (scrolling horizontally turns into a pain
the longer the lines) or when line wrapping is switched on.

So far, Phil could not cure either of the problems (AFAIK).

Line wrapping of the shell can be configured on the Shell page of the config
dialog.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de