[Eric] how to store SVN password

Nickolaj Sjujsckij sterkrig at home.no
Sun Nov 8 22:13:24 GMT 2009

There's no requirement to be root to use Subversion.

Yep, DVCS are all that very well, feel free to write plugin for eric (-;E
I dug svn-plugin source, and it's not that hard, but quite an amount of
work. Maybe some day I'll try to write hg-plugin

--
Använder Operas banbrytande e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/