[Eric] Eric4 newby woes on osx

Denis Kovacs den.kovacs at gmail.com
Wed May 27 06:43:21 BST 2009

Hello,

I have installed Eric4 for the first time today. It seems to be
exactly what I was looking for. Alas, I bumped into a couple of bugs
that make it impossible to use eric4. :(

* I played around in the keyboard shortcuts and got eric4 into a state
where I get the following error dialog box whenever I hit Return:
"Warning: QAction::eventFilter: Ambiguous shortcut overload: ?"
I can't seem to reset the shortcuts - even deleting the .eric4
directory didn't seem to help. Where are the shortcuts stored?

* I can not seem to be able to change the fonts. :( Both fonts are
very small, and the monospace is antialiased. I can't seem to find a
config file that stores the settings here, either.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
thanks,
Denis