[Eric] Debugger problem

Jochen Deibele eric-ide at jochen.deibele.de
Fri May 22 13:49:02 BST 2009

Hi,

Am Freitag, 22. Mai 2009 08:18:04 schrieb Deltev Offenbach:
> Can you try to install the package from the eric4 web site to make sure,
> nothing got messed by the openSUSE package. Please uninstall the RPM
> package first.
I did so. The behaviour is unchanged. Eric is still ignoring the breakpoints.

Also toggling "Trace into interpreter libraries" as proposed by Lauri doesn't
help.

Anyway I discovered another weird thing.
I removed the rpm and renamed my .eric4 directory to _.eric4 before I
installed eric from the web site. However eric remembers my last opened
project and opens it. Where is this stored?

Best regards
Jochen