[Eric] Debugger problem

Jochen Deibele eric-ide at jochen.deibele.de
Wed May 20 00:13:37 BST 2009

Hi!

I have to files one defining a class (apackage.py) and another instantiating
that class (aCallingfile.py). I put a breakpoint in apackage.py (line 3),
debug the script (F5) and the breakpoint works. I put a breakpoint in a method
of the class (line 3) call the method from aCallingfile, debug the script (F5)
but the breakpoint is ignored. Am I doing something wrong?
I attached a testcase.

I have also two files in a project and try debugging the project with the same
strange behaviour.

I'm using eric 4.3.3 on linux.

Does anybody experience the same? Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,
Jochen