[Eric] Re: eric4 IDE window size limit?

Johan Schulz schulz.johan at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 10:02:23 BST 2009

Hi,

is there any possibility to re-layout the components when the main window or
one of the tools windows get resized?
some of the tools popup windows allow resizing but do not relayout there
containing subcomponents.

Another interesting point would be to send task in background, that take
some seconds (like svn checkin/out).

last point, ;), is there any flag or possibility at all to remove the
multiproject and the template viewer from the project view? i only use the
single project view and often scroll (with my mousewheel) through the the
hole source tree but when i reach the end it automatically swap to the
multiproject or tempalte view, which is quite annoying.

regards
johan