Fwd: RE: [Eric] Eric 4 encoding

Sjujsckij Nickolaj sterkrig at home.no
Fri May 15 16:12:04 BST 2009

------- Vidaresänt brev -------
Från: "John Smith" <john_5029 at hotmail.co.uk>
Till: sterkrig at home.no
Kopia:
Ärende: RE: [Eric] Eric 4 encoding
Datum: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:56:05 +0400

   My script works fine from python  shell(the interpreter), idle shell,
Ipython etc. In fact it works from Eric's shell. It fails when the code
saved in a module.
The template's a good idea - will put that in place. Still I'd like to
find out exactly what's going on with the shells working OK.
Thanks,
BgEddy