[Eric] Extending language support in Eric

Pavel Panchekha pavpanchekha at gmail.com
Sat May 9 03:13:59 BST 2009

I'd like to add support in Eric for a programming language I wrote myself,
Oranj. The language core is written in Python, so it shouldn't be too hard
to integrate, for example, a parser or console. I'm mainly interested to see
how I could extend Eric to understand Oranj.
I know Eric already supports Python and Ruby, so its somewhat cross-language
already. How hard would it be to add another language? How would I go about
it?

- Pavel Panchekha