[Eric] Re: Debug Browser

F.A. Pinkse fapinkse at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:29:30 GMT 2009

Hi Detlev,

Thanks, got it repaired.
This is what I did, since the section ViewProfiles has a lot of hexdata
in it.
Renamed the old Ini
Restarted Eric, which said "First Time use". Hit the OK.
Toggled the Debug Browser
Closed Eric.

Went to the newly Ini file.
Copied the ViewProfiles section.
Pasted it over the ViewProfiles section of the Old renamed INI file.
Saved the changes.
Swapped names.

And there you are.
I have the old INI in the faulty state for incase you want to have a go
on it.

Frans.