[Eric] eric4 edge mode problems

James Pearson xiong.chiamiov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:44:35 GMT 2009

It's close, but not quite the same.  Having both set as Courier 12, my
80-column line appears at column 74.  I don't tab enough for that to make a
difference in the tab delimiters, and I can use the highlight functionality
instead for line length, so that's workable, although still annoying.  I
don't know too much about QScintilla; is this a bug that's probably never
going to get fixed, or should I look forward to it being fixed in the near
future?

--
James Pearson
 - Alan Kay