[Eric] Eric ignoring keyboard input when there are multiple files open

Minjae Kim the.minjae at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:05:46 BST 2009

Hello,

Indeed, it is Gnome (I tried Ubuntu 9.04 and 8.10).  I tried Erc4 4.4 and
4.3 with 9.04 and
4.3 with 8.10.  The problem occurs for all these combinations.  I tried
reinstallations of
eric4, and the same thing occurs.

The error occurs especially when I try to debug-run with F5, and an error
occurs in another file
that my current file calls--my keyboard focus is shifted to this newly
opened file, and this
causes error.

I do not have Kubuntu handy at the moment, but I will give it a try when I
got time.

Best,
Minjae