[Eric] a pair of questions/suggestions

Linos info at linos.es
Sat Sep 27 19:07:17 BST 2008

Well my thunderbird editor has broken formatting hehehe, i mean any like this,
this example it is not the better because the lines are really short but i think
you get my idea about the different formatting options.

def __init__(self, width, height,\
color='black', emphasis=None, highlight=0):

     if width == 0 and height == 0 and \
     color == 'red' and emphasis == 'strong' or \
     highlight > 100:
         raise ValueError("sorry, you lose")

     if width == 0 and height == 0 and (color == 'red'\
     or emphasis is None):
         raise ValueError("I don't think so -- values are"\
         " %s, %s" % (width, height))

     Blob.__init__(self, width, height, color, emphasis,\
     highlight)