[Eric] Remote debug question

wayne collier Wayne.Collier at noaa.gov
Sat Sep 27 00:09:04 BST 2008

Hi. I have Eric 4 installed on my Windows XP machine and I have
mod_python web  application on my RH Linux server.  For  some reason, I
can not  fully install eric on  my  Linux  box.   So, what I would like
to  do  is  debug my  python web app  from  my XP  machine  that has a
good eric4.    Just so I am clear,  DO I need to have REMOTE DEBUGGING
set up  to  do  this on my Windows machine?  I am assuming I don't.

 Also, is path translation needed for Passive debugging? And lastly,
what or where  would be the
debug client under my above desired scenario?  Any help sorting this out
would be appreciated.

Wayne