[Eric] i'd like ..... wishes for eric4

Haroldo Stenger harold.stenger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:36:23 BST 2008

hi Detlev,

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Detlev Offenbach
<detlev at die-offenbachs.de>wrote:

> On Montag, 13. Oktober 2008, Haroldo Stenger wrote:
> > i'd like to be able to alternate between source code window tags, with
> some
> > keyboard shortcuts. ctrl-tab cycles among them.
> > is there something that alternates between the last and the current
> > selected tabs?
>
> Not yet.

ok

> > i'd also like to have the project window in sync with the selected source
> > code tag. i.e., when i switch window, i'd like the corresponding file
> > automatically selected inthe project window. is there a way to do that?
>
> You have to enable that in the configuration dialog, Project->Project
> Viewer,
> Highlight file of current editor.

i think that it does the "oposite" thing:
it does: you "highlight file for current editor" and when you double clik on
a project's file, it gets "selected" in the editor.
but i'd say ALSO the other way round: the project's view is open,the editor
too, wit some files open. I click on a tab of the editor, and the project's
file in the view gets "selected" and eventually un-collapsed of its
components, to be of aid for further editor's file navigation.

..... :-)

best,