[Eric] Any way to disable launching of javascript in external editor?

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Oct 7 17:30:20 BST 2008

Hi,

first of all I would like to recommend an update of eric4 because your version
is very old.

Your problem is caused by a wrong mimetypes configuration of your computer. It
doesn't return "text/javascript" or something similiar.

However, you can define files with the extension *.js to be sources and
they'll be opened in the editor.

Detlev

detlev at die-offenbachs.de