[Eric] ANN: eric4 4.2.2a available

Haroldo Stenger harold.stenger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:42:56 BST 2008

Dear Detlev,

I have installed eric4-4.3a, today's development snapshot.

I'd like to report a bug.

If you have a multiproject, and have the multiproject window open, together
wit the project window, if you double click over the label of the
multiproject, eric4 tries to reload the multiproject (which is fin for me).
The bug is: if there is an unsaved change, and you press abort when asked,
the project window presents unconsistent information, it presents 3 times
each file (.py here) . If finally you reload the multiproject, the
inconsistency goes away.

Best,

Harold