[Eric] Problem with small filename letters under WinXP

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Oct 3 10:00:12 BST 2008

Hi,

it seems to be a WinXP problem. As you probably know, the WinXP filesystem is
case insensitive. If you debug/run a script that fails, the Python
interpreter reports the exception together with a stacktrace. In there, the
filenames are all lowercase as reported by the OS. That means, the file is
loaded by the IDE using the lowercased filename.