[Eric] font settings shift when saving a new file

Darren Dale dsdale24 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:58:08 BST 2008

Hello,

When I create a new file, the fonts initially respect the settings from the
preferences dialog, which is DejaVu Sans Mono (same font for all eric4's
fonts, and I have the "use monospace as default" box checked). When I save
this new file (as .py or .c, for example), the fonts change from monospaced
to some kind of sans serif. If I close the file and reopen it, I get the
monospaced fonts back.

Its a minor issue, but its been around for as long as I can remember. I
probably should have reported it earlier. I'm currently using the 4.2 release
candidate.

Darren