[Eric] Segmentation fault running eric4-4.1.5

Gianluca gian at grys.it
Wed Jul 2 15:56:45 BST 2008

Hello

After installing eric4 from source, I get this error:

-----------
akira:~> eric4
Warning: translation file 'qt_it_IT'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'eric4_it_IT'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Warning: translation file 'qscintilla_it_IT'could not be loaded.
Using default.
Object::connect: No such signal Shell::destroyed(QObject*)
Object::connect: No such signal Shell::destroyed(QObject*)
Object::connect: No such signal LexerPython::colorChanged
(QColor,int)
Object::connect: No such signal LexerPython::eolFillChanged(bool,int)
Object::connect: No such signal LexerPython::fontChanged(QFont,int)
Object::connect: No such signal LexerPython::paperChanged(QColor,int)
Object::connect: No such signal LexerPython::propertyChanged(const
char*,const char*)
Segmentation fault
akira:~>
---------------

The system is:
python 2.5.2
sip 4.7.2
Qt 4.4.0
PyQt 4.4.2
QScintilla 2.2
Eric4 4.1.5

All the package except QScintilla are installed from the debian
repository (lenny)
QScintilla and the Python binding where rebuild from source

As additional info, I can add that some eric4 module (like the
mini-editor or the preference dialog)
work if run stand alone

Any hint ?
The same error are generated from the lastest snapshot

Thanks
Gianluca