[Eric] Two question about eric 4.1.0
gian at grys.it
Fri Feb 8 14:42:43 GMT 2008
I am starting to work with eric4 (Ver 4.1.0) and right now I have 3 main
1) when I open a project, in the project viewer I can see a list of all
the files, each one with the function, classes and so on. It is possible
to have a window with this function list also for a single python file,
without all the project stuff ?
2) how I can permanently disable a toolbar ? Normally I don't need all
of them, but also if I hide some of them, on the next time I get all of
them back. I must create a session for the project or a new profile ?
3) this seems to be a bug: when I select to show the identation guides
and select to use a monospaced font as default, I have 2 different results:
- under windows (xp) the identation became wrong, since the
identation guides is aligned one charater after
the tab (ie: I have 4 as tab space and the identation guides show
5 space identation)
- under linux the identation guides is not shown.
Any idea ?
More information about the Eric