[Eric] Context Help ?

digimedia at chello.nl digimedia at chello.nl
Wed Feb 6 14:17:25 GMT 2008

I'm new to Eric, but it's obvious this is quite an impressive
project. I missed (overlooked ?) a Context Help though.

This shouldn't be hard to program, for example through the
"Find in File" dialog by adding either a "Help browse tree"
field or 4 radio buttons linked to the 4 "Configure help
documentation" fields.

Found and selected files could then be doubleclicked and opened
(in seperate tabs and on the found lines) in the HelpBrowser.

Keep up the good work,
Bob.

BTW, would it be hard to open this Help-window an the QT
     designer-windows in tabs (like in Kdevelop) instead
     of their own window ?