[Eric] Eric4+PyQt always crashes in WindowsXP using the latest version

Daniel Watrous dwmaillist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:09:00 BST 2008

I was having the same problem and somewhat got around it by opening just the
configuration utility and setting up some options.  The next time I opened
it there was no crash.  Although it still does crash when debugging
ocassionally.  I'm not sure which configuration option stopped it from
crashing.

Daniel