[Eric] slow problem saving file 4.2.0

Linos info at linos.es
Mon Aug 11 13:33:30 BST 2008

Hello,
	i am using the new released eric4 version 4.2.0 (r2385), i like this versions, the
graphics are clearly more beautiful than before and i think the highlight of current text
and the better rope integration are great new features, i only have a problem when i try
to save the changes to my script (2432 lines) i have to wait with the application freezed
about 3~4 seconds, i had not this problem with old 4.1 version, can i fix this problem in
any way? I have other question, in the project homepage in donate link i read this message
about donations:

Donations will be used to buy the required commercial licenses of Qt and PyQt for Windows.
This will enhance the support of this OS.

Well i am using eric4 ever in linux so i dont have an special interest on make it better
in windows, i would like to support the develop of the ide that i am using to my projects
without attach my donation to an specific platform, i suppose i should use the same link,
no? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.