[Eric] eric4 on ubuntu 8.04?

Ivan Frohne ivan at gci.net
Sun Aug 10 12:05:09 BST 2008

Hello Serif,

I am a Linux novice, and bought my hardware from System76 with Ubuntu
8.04 installed.  Looking for a Python IDE, I found Eric on the web, and
then looked for it in System: Administration: Synaptic Package Manager.
It's listed, and after having Synaptic Package Manager do all the hard
work of downloading and installing it, I have had no problems at all
using Eric 4.11(r 1972).

Sincerely,

Ivan Frohne